Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New day new problems

<p>Having a really bad day.&nbsp; On hold almost 3 hours with Medicare.&nbsp; OMG. Really.&nbsp; Got nothing accomplished.&nbsp; When will it all end. Then my occupational therapist wants to cut me loose due to insurance problems.&nbsp; What's next.&nbsp;&nbsp; This mess has been going on since July. 2010. NOW. they want me to notify all Drs hospitals Rehabilitation centers and anastisialagists and so on and so on and so on to tell them to resubmit them in 60 days to see if they will pay them. I have. 2.8 million in medical bills.&nbsp; My prescriptions aren't covered and are very expensive my dr takes cash only.&nbsp; I feel like I'm doing what it takes to get better. But every time i turn around IM being knocked down.&nbsp; Sometimes i just don't want to go on......


2 comments:

  1. Dear cape cod sorry haven't gotten. Back but my equipment is all handmedowns and hasn't been working. All I received was a blank email sorry

    ReplyDelete